Friday 6 July 2012

Twas Night Before...Wetport

For Stokies, Wetport says it all. For non-Stokies, Westport Lake is a local tourist attraction that is likely to be rather damp tomorrow (for reasons other than the obvious!).

And so it begins. I will be walking 40 laps of said attraction with friends and family before embarking on a further 39 challenges in the build up to my 40th birthday. If you can find time and an umbrella in order to join me tomorrow - please do.The second involves me waxing lyrical with Tony on 6Towns Radio on Sunday morning.

I have been totally overwhelmed and humbled by people's support for this. Money and time are tight yet it seems people's generosity and goodwill know no bounds. I will not name individuals but you know who you are.

But on Challenge Eve (as it were - make your own jokes), I want to to say thank you to all that have supported what I am doing so far. I can't begin to thank you enough.

Now the obligatory bit. If you would like to donate please click here. Or if you would like to donate a prize to the 40 days to 40 raffle email me or comment below.

Hope to see you on a challenge

Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment